Checking Device for Mediatek or Qualcomn Processor:
1. First Download CPU Z app from Playstore: Click Here
2. Install and open this app.
3. Wait while it retrieves your device information.
4. Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
5. If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
2) Now Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
3) Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
4) Click on Apply and make changes.
5) Now Switch off your device and Insert Reliance Jio Sim and Switch ON your device again.
6) Now you can use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
As I mentioned above that in case the above method doesn’t work in your phone then you can try the alternative method. Below is the other trick you can also try in your 3G phone. This trick only works on Qualcomm Chipset phones and more likely to work on the updated versions of Android OS like Kitkat and the following versions.
· · Download Shortcut Master (Lite) from Google play store.
· · Install and open the application.
· · How click on the menu and search for “Engineering Mode” “Or “Service Menu”
· Select the selection app and open it.
· If you reached to the Engineering Mode then open it and Choose Change LTE Bands.
· In case you are failed at this step dial *#2263# and select the menu.
· Now reach to the Key Input and enter “0000” with no quotes, after then wait for few seconds and Popup will be displayed.
· Go to the UE settings and after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Netw
ork Control>Band Selection>LTE
Band> The Select “Band 40”.
· It is finally done now insert your Jio sim in the first sim slot of your 3G phone.
· Restart the phone and start enjoying Jio services on your phone.
More About the Detail here
This is really a great and working method for most of phone who has MediaTek chipset processor in their device. I have tried personally in my Micromax canvas nitro a311 smartphone which is MediaTek chipset enabled phone and this trick is working fine . Let’s come up on the main topic “How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G android mobile phone”. In this Method you have to check your Device is MediaTek chipset or not (we can find this by just downloading CPU-Z app which is less than 1 MB). You must have atleast 4.4 Kitkat or more latest version to make this Trick worked !! Now let’s ready to . So Hurry up !!
7) With the help of MTK engineering mode Application we can run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones (Also known as SERVICE MODE).
8) Open the MKT Engineering Mode App.
9) Now click on the “MTK Settings” and Select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
10) That’s it, Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it.. Now Turn off your Device and Turn ON again.
11) Enter your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and “Switch ON” your device and you will get the Reliance Jio Network
After the above process simply Insert Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone and Switch ON your device. That’s it now you can use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G mobile.
By Using This Trick , You Device Seems As 4G Compatible For Jio Sim But Actually It Will Receive 3G Network . This Trick Will Not Convert Your Device From 3G To 4G , It Will Only Deceive Jio Sim To Catch 3G Network On Your Device.
There are other ways though.
Good thing is that you can acquire other ways to use 4G Jio Internet on your 3G phone if you are willing to spend a little money.
How you ask? Well, using any 4G Wi-fi Dongle / router. Yes, if your smartphone has Wifi (today most smartphones has it, if not then you may throw it somewhere). Jio sim will work in only one device... It is attached to imei no.... And dongles have different imei no.... So it will work in only mobile in which u usedit first
1 - Buy a Dongle / Wi-Fi stick that supports 4G, there are a few available on Amazon India
OR, finally, BUY A 4G PHONE
Yes, this is my final advice. It is the age of 4G, if your phone doesn’t has it then it is high-time you switch to a 4G phone, you can get one as cheap as Rs. 3k. What are you waiting for?